Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Cherry Pickin Time!






Last week I went with my friend Johanna to pick Cherries at her parent’s house. They had gotten what they wanted so we cleaned the tree.

That means Mr Larry got fresh Cherry cobbler last night. Can you smell it? I was able to make enough pie filling to can a few pints.


I learned something new also.

Did you know you can pit Cherries with a straw?



I thought Jo was nuts when she told me that but, it works great! Micky "d's" being a bigger & heavier works the best.






Not a lot left but it will be great this winter for pie or cobbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie