Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You've got Mail!







Don't ya just love those men in brown? They bring the best packages! This is my great buy on e-bay......no more than $7.50 each! Debbie Bliss: Simply Baby, & Baby Knits: Erika knight simple knits for cherished babies; Jil Eaton, Simple Chic & Minnies!!!! YES!!! (Stomping my feet and doing the dance, you know the one)
I was looking for "Minnies" By Jil Eaton to make "mini pini". The others....well you know its like potato chips, you can't have just one! So, course to celebrate I HAD to go to Grinny Possum & visit Anne. I picked up Cascade 220 in Flamingo for the main body, and Highland Green for the bodice and bottom. Daisy shaped buttons in the same Flamingo. It’s on the needles now so if you know of any pattern issues please let me know. Yes once it came in my home it became STASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie