Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You Say tomato….

I say monster plants!  This rough looking plant is in a  cage and has 2 stakes…each over a foot in the ground.  It’s been tied up in 4-5 places and still is falling over.  These were taken Monday and with our heavy rains last night has gone down again.  I think its staying there this time.Rocks And K2s shorties 011 Rocks And K2s shorties 013  Rocks And K2s shorties 012

The Roma’s are starting to turn. Tonight I picked a full basket.  Not enough to make it worth firing up the canner so they’re going in the freezer till I have enough for a few loads to do at once.

  The grass and newspaper mulch has been a back  life saver.  There have been a few stray weeds popping through but not many at all. 

This bit is what I found laying on the ground after the storm.

Maters & plums 005

They can sun and finish ripening while the chair cushions & towels I forgot to bring in dry = D

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Those tomatoes are huge!! I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie