Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blood Pressure Check!

Our oldest daughter Danielle and bonus daughter Katie took off to St Louis last Friday for a extended girls weekend .  They both needed a break and this was a perfect time.  The goal was a spending free weekend other than hotel room and food. They had a blast! 

They ran out of time and have a huge list of things to do next time but this is a short message & photo I received

“"I was in the drivers seat of that bus!!!! Almost ralphed and my knees were knocking!”

Now, to get the full effect of my blood pressure check…click on the photo to enlarge it……

IMG00223

As it turns out the zoo was offering free admission & this is a well known (by others) interactive display.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

  1. heart attack coming on!!!

    What a display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Yeah, I can imagine the mama reaction to that. Oof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie