Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just Been Knitting

This has to be one of the cutest sets I’ve ever made. Remember the custom Longies with Sheepy Time Knits color way “Sean” that the mom paired with the earth shirt?

She decided she needed a hat and booties to complete the set

The photo’s are rough but…

Projects 007

Washed and drying for tomorrows mail! Mom said she will send pics with baby bean in the outfit once he’s born.

Scrap shorties for summer stock

pink Shorties 001

And rainbow longies on Brown Sheep wool.

Projects 002

Love the colors on these. Just need to complete the cuffs. I hope to have these listed in Etsy tomorrow.

Also another custom hat for Ciara’s little guy

And a few pairs of booties for Evie.

What’s on your needles?

6 comments:

  1. They are just adorable! Right now I am just finishing up an afghan for a bachelor friend of ours for Christmas. I don't have much time to work on it lately so it is slow going but every row gets me closer to the finish! :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm *still* working on my cup cozies. Making a set of ten- I have a lot of mugs! The tea cozy is coming last...I'm not too sure about a pattern yet. I want something bright and cute to spruce things up before winter hits.
    Where on earth do you get all your yarn? You make the most fabulous things...those rainbow pants are too cute. And of course the pink shorts are to die for. One of my friends found out I knit and called me old. Can you believe that? Knitting is cool!
    The Girl in the Pink Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooo want those rainbows!!! I can just see them paired up with a tie-dyed shirt and hat! Yeah, I'm a hippy at heart lol. ;) And I will for sure send you pics of Kyler in his complete outfit. He is going to be THE cutest baby in the hospital in his little outfit!!! Thank you so much for making these for us on such short notice!! YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just mailed a hat and mittens to Dillingham Alaska for Cooper's birthday. Now I need to make a set for Ben. Do not want to wait until his birthday. Also making a hat for my mother and hats to sell. Finished a pair of socks last night. Always something to work on, isn't there?
    You were my only taker on the Pay it forward, so I need you to send me your addy sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find that rainbow yarn? Is this your dyeing handiwork? I didn't think Brown sheep made a rainbow yarn, and it sure is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Katie...sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. The bush you are referring to in my veg garden is coriander in bloom...beautiful huh?
    the dill is about to open into bloom too.....gosh its pretty....then they seed and begin the cycle all over again. Love the little pink left over shorties ...do you have a pattern/tutorial for this....i thought you might have received my parcel by now...but i guess not...
    Happy day :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie