Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Custom Up Dates



Custom "Oh Baby" Longies for Erin! Being lanolized as we speak, should be dry and ready for the mail Thursday morning. Fuller legs and 3 rows of eyelet for cuffs
Have you been to the blog Give away a Day yet? Check it out tomorrow afternoon, I'm being featured with one of my neck warmers as a give away!


2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable. I can't wait to get them on her. Thank you so much again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to write and say how much I like your eye for color. The longies are adorable and the colors....I've got to check out your etsy store...soon!
    Thank you for the birthday greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie