Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey & Tesseract Longies!





Turkey sandwiches, turkey soup, turkey casserole, turkey & rice, how do I love the let me count the ways....... We LOVE Turkey,why do we always wait for the holidays to cook one. It is one of the economical meats/poultry there is.

I spent the day with family & a lot of laughter, cooking, eating, laughing eating, laughing, dishes, eating, and a bit more laughter. We had a wonderful day, how was yours?


I'm seriously trying to do a bit of knit from stash only. I have more un-dyed yarn coming and need to make room! So, I spent a relaxing afternoon knitting a pait of "Sheep Pants" I used "Tesseract" by Monkeypal from Etsy. Super soft and knits up nice and dense. It was one of 5 I bought early spring and forgot about. I striped it with Deep Teal Ashford tekapo. The photos look bluish but it is a deep Teal that matches perfectly with her colors. Started this morning and already have it listed in the Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie