Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rain! Rain Came Today!

Wonderful glorious rain!

Straight rain & sideways rain washing my windows & boy-howdy did they need it!

We caught the edge of that sever storm covering most of the mid-west. The skies have stayed overcast all morning so, we know there is more sever weather to come. Storm shelter is ready andwaiting.

  But right now..

The Garden is happy Happy HAPPY! 

The birds are happy & feasting on worms

The birdbath has been filled…

IMG_2601

then nearly emptied due to a morning bird party.

IIMG_2584

The garden was watered well saving my water bill. Right now I can almost watching it grow

The down side… once it stopped raining the humidity level has shot up to 80%

So I’m inside for the afternoon working on another table runner

IMG_2582

playing with Christmas color & sewing, thinking cool thoughts.

What are your plans for the day?

Katie

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie