Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Knitterly Wednesday

What a great week. I've had about 15 wip's (work in progress) going in various stages of completion. Thought it was time I knuckled under and finished them. So, I have a lot of finished projects (FO) to share.

I've been on a kick of baby sweaters. My oldest daughter Danielle took one look at this and said that’s "Carrie Fever" I think the name fits, cropped sleeves, smart and sassy for a 12-18 mo little Fashionista!'

"Cotton Candy" was next, cropped sleeve, traditional soft pink with flecks of color. Cute ceramic kitten button closure. Fits the average 9-18 month in the diaper crowd.

"Play Ground Princess" Just screamed "I want to play" when I finished. This sweater has a lot of give and will fit a newborn by rolling the sleeves to a average 9 month

I had a few pairs of Booties left to seam up. Fun colors for boys or girls, 100% cotton



So, whats on your needles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie