Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July at the Madison Regatta




Watermelon Boy, if I heard it once I heard it 10 times,
GrandmaIlove youCanIhavemorewatermelon?
Yeah, I'm easy.






Flotilla of brave geese, passing between heats.







For years we have been sponsors of the Madison Regatta and this year was no different. We had a blast, fast boats, food, plenty of friends and family. And more food. Beautiful hot sunny summer days.

Our tent was directly across from the start -finish line which provided us with excellent seats





Did I say Fast boats? My poor camera was full of shots just like this!




Bridge traffic stopped for the free show





The Ballet of boats.


The crane operators were amazing, transfering the boats to and from the water. They made it look like scooping up a childs toy.

Dont blink or you'll miss it!

We came home hot, sunburned but with a lot of renewed friendships. And a greater appreciation for air conditioning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie