Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Earning my Stash















I want to play with my new "toys" so I've been a bit busy knitting the stash.
Last year a camping friend Ellen tried to talk me into knitting wash/dish cloths. I wanted to knit hats. I kept thinking about the cloths while I knit my hats. I started seeing these cloths everywhere or, patterns that would be cute as wash cloths. Checking out Ravelry, (it will be all caps pretty soon) I saw a few patterns by Lisa Millan of DigKnitty Designs. I am so hooked! Look at this, a Dragonfly, A tent & fire, and a camper!! Of all things in our line of work to not have a photo of right? I think I have about 20 of her patterns now so, you'll be seeing them here! A Spa set of a basket weave cloth and soap bag were next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie