Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thunder Bust




I had hoped to offer some eye-popping, jaw dropping photos of Thunder over Louisville. Past years have been worries of how to avoid sunburn & heat stroke in 90 degree 75% humidity. This year it was how to stay warm! My husband had on long johns, jeans, 3 shirts a down vest & his hunting jacket. My grandson pretty much the same with layered fleece and a windbreaker, hat & hood, with a double layer fleece blanket. We were still freezing. The air show was awesome as always. My good friend Johanna (whom is NUTS!) just had on a sweatshirt jacket & Hat! We were only able to stay out about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie