Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Comedy Palooza

I found a really neat radio program the other day called Comedy Palooza, http://comedypaloozaradio.net/index.php?&MMN_position=1:1It's easy & fun listening while knitting or anything else! Usually very light hearted and safe for family listening. Fred & Sheila are dedicated in supporting, visiting returning veterans in hospitals, WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT, OPERATION HOME FRONT, USO & HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS. Also the Communities of Child City of Mooseheart and the retirement community of Moosehaven! Fred Singlewide and one of America’s funniest moms, Sheila Van Dyke. Yes of “that” Van Dyke family. Check it out I think you’ll enjoy it. I’ll know whose listening by the Red shirts I see on Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie