Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Score at the Local Yarn Store!


Drooling at Grinny Possum
See what I came home with? I’m working on f.peas “Mossy Jacket”, made with Classic Elite’s Renaissance in wine. It’s an easy pattern and knitting up quickly, the borders are left, I hate the finishing work! I hadn't used the Renaissance before but I sure will again. I had chosen the blue to be borders but changed my mind. (Once you bring your purchase home it becomes stash),,,,,Right?!?!?!?
Have I mentioned my local yarn store? Walking into Ann’s is like going home. Very welcoming and warm (only there is no dirty dishes and you don’t have to dust!) Ann is just super, never pushy and great about showing all options of fibers and price range. I won’t mention the countless times she’s helped explain a project, or teach new stitches. She’s always encouraging and supportive of the craft be it, knitting, spinning or weaving. Pull up a chair, pour a cup of coffee, pull out your knitting and get to it. She’ll even provide a tissue for your drool when fondling her yarn! I haven’t had the chance to take any of her many classes but……I love reading other knitters blogs and it really saddens me to I hear horror stories of their visits to local yarn stores. Call me, I’ll take you to Ann at the Grinny Possum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie