Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A few More Handmade, Homemade Frugal Christmas Ornaments

Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments using SMALL cookie cutters..To big and they are to heavy for the tree! I have some from 3 years ago and the scent is still there! These are fun to make with children, as the cookie cutters needed are the perfect for little hands

Make Gift boxes for small items from recycled Christmas cards. Use for those small gifts or simply as ornaments

Most of these could also be made with children

What fun memories you could create…

Beautiful sphere Balls from more cards or colored card stock

Beaded wreaths or Candy Cane

Beaded Stars

Recycled light bulbs can also be used

Snowmen from wash cloths…this is to cute!

There are Just to many to list!

Tell me when you’ve seen enough!

1 comment:

  1. The washcloth snowmen were cute, but my heart really tugged with the ornaments made from old Christmas cards. Reminded me of my Mamaw. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie