Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Bee’s and Blooms

Bees have been few and far between this summer.

The little’s have learned learned to give a shout out when they are seen.  A shout of celebration (or fear) depending on your age LOL!

The blooms were loaded with the bumbles this morning

IMG_2772

Last of the lilies, this was another freak double bloom…freaky but I love them

IMG_2770

Honey bee’s covering the cucumber blooms…

IMG_2768

That’s it little men, do your bee thing and pollinate those blooms.

The boys & I started clearing the area where I want the compost bins.  Mr.Fix-It’s arm is not quite up to snuff yet so my BIL brought his chain saw over the other day and we played a bit.

IMG_2756

Still have quite a bit to clear but it’s a start,,,and starting is half the job!

What are your plans for the day?

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Katie,

    Were inside today, it's pouring rain and I am so happy to have everything wet outside and growing. Today, I think were just going to hang around and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,sounds like a nice restful day. We don't take enough of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have lots of cucumbers. It sounds like they are getting well pollinated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are! Now what to do with this many...no pickles made here this year, I have plenty left over

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie