Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Some Mornings

Don’t Go As Planed!

We had a beautiful white world to wake up to

IMG_1727

Everything looks so clean and fresh

IMG_1728 - Copy

covering all the winter greys

I’d had a very productive morning around the house.  Decided to run some errands but, first I decided to make a latte for the road and left it brewing while I put my boots on.  This is what I came back to…

IMG_1732
Notice something missing?

The mug!

IMG_1733

I was off by 4 inches LOL!

Have a great day!

Technorati Tags: ,,

Katie

6 comments:

  1. Geez, I hate it when that happens! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MP it sure is encouraging me to keep my counters clear of clutter!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, you would not believe how often I do that!!!! Glad to know I am not the only one. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it just me or does it seem there is 2x the liquid on the counter than the cup? LOL! Nice to know I'm not the only one

      Delete
  3. I've done that with the whole freaking coffee pot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tami, it's sure a mess to cleanup & never happens when the counters are clear...somthing always gets soaked

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie