Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finished Knits & Customs In The Mail

Miss Gabby will be a warmly dressed baby in these longies!

Violets for Gabby (2)Western Sky Knits, 3 Ply merino “Violets”

Super soft for those tiny noodles legs! 

Using a new pattern by Raya Budrevich of Blissful Knits, I had just enough left over to make a matching  Ruffled Hat. 

Here at Mom’s I don’t have my ribbon stash (or better camera for good photo’s) to finish it off but, Gabby’s Mama assures me she has plenty on hand.

I have 5 other items in the works.  OK, to be honest the knitting portion is done. I need to add buttons or a bit of seaming to finish them….the dirty details! 

Off to sew on buttons & hopefully the rain will STOP! At least long enough for some photos or, I’ll be knitting an ark!

 

2 comments:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie