Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Crazy for a Cozy Cowl Free Pattern


I've been trying to focus on winter knits, as the cold days will be here before we know it. I say that in 82% humidity and no rain in sight!
I love scarves of any kind. But there are times you just don’t want to fuss with one. Cowls are wonderful for warmth and so easy to use. No flying ends to tuck in, get caught in doors or sit on! You can smoosh down (yes, smoosh is a word and no I don’t care what Mr. Webster has to say about it!) or pull up & over your chin for those cold winter winds.
So, be it called neck warmer, neck gater, or cowl, they keep snow balls from going down your back!
Cozy Cowl is a pattern I have been thinking of since last winter. Made of 100% wool, chunky knit on size 9 needles. Cast on 25, knit pattern of your choice, to the length needed to fit over your head. Kitchner stitch together. Great stash buster for the one skein projects or, using leftover bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie