Katidids

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It's learning to look past life's imperfections





Looking for knitting updates? Find them here!
Katidids Knits

Be sure and say Hi!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Devils in the details & the Finishing





I hate finishing things. I’ll do the big project, sew the gown, knit the sweater…..I just don’t want to hem or sew the buttons on! It’s a bit of a joke in my family. One year I bought my husband 2-3 pair of nice slacks for Christmas, for his birthday in August I hemmed them. Get the idea? My May goal is to complete any and all working projects.
My husband is still laughing. So far going thru baskets and bins I have found, (read to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas) 4 pairs of Booties , 2 block baby sweaters, 4 pair of mitts & a kimono jacket waiting to be seamed. 3 hats waiting pom poms or trim, Mossy Jacket needing front bands, 5 cell phone cozies (made last fall) & my Mini pini needing buttons (just set there for the photo). What do you think, should I add the buttons on the bottom? That’s it so far but, I have 3 more bins to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping in I love hearing from my bloggy friends!
Katie